Address: 2411 NW 195th Place, Shoreline. The Crawford Store is the last intact retail building in the historic Richmond Beach business district. John Holloway, an early resident of Richmond Beach, built the two story structure in 1922. The building, with a large covered front porch, faces the road that once led to the railroad depot. Langford and Eva Crawford were the first in a long line of shopkeepers who operated the store and lived in the apartment upstairs.